Hi, thanks for contacting us and thanks for playing Lucky Slots!
Connect Lucky Slots to Facebook
If you are experiencing problems, it would help us if you connect your phone to Facebook.
- Run Lucky Slots on your iOS device.
- If you see a screen that gives you the choices "Play Offline" and "Connect", tap "Connect".
- Follow Facebook onscreen prompts to sign in.
- When you are done signing in, the slot machine selection screen should pop up. Tap on "Inbox" or "Invite Friends".
Lookup your Facebook ID
In order for us to help, we will need your Facebook ID
- Go to www.facebook.com and login.
- Click the link to your name in the top right (e.g. "Mary Smith").
- Copy and paste the URL from the browser address bar (e.g. "http://www.facebook.com/mary.smith") into an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your problem.
Crashing client due to Apple issue
If you have experienced a crash on startup of the new iPhone application, this is due to an Apple server issue. Please do the following to uninstall/reinstall the application. Warning: Unfortunately, you may lose your chip data if you have been playing offline version:
- Push the "Home" button on your iPhone or iPod Touch and slide your finger over the arrow bar to unlock it. Press your finger on the game app's icon until it begins to wiggle and tap the "X" in the upper-left corner of the icon.
- Tap the "Delete" button on the deletion dialog box and tap "No Thanks" to skip the app rating. Press the "Home" button to save the changes.
- From the "Home" menu of your iPhone or iPod Touch launch Safari by clicking it.
- Goto http://apps.facebook.com/luckyslotsgame/ to reinstall your game.
Missing purchased chips on iOS
If you have purchased chips, and have not received them, this is due to an rare issue in the 1.0 Lucky Slots iOS application.
- Please update to the latest client from the iTunes store.
- Please connect Lucky Slots to your Facebook account, by following these steps above.